The Yanapay Peru Bonus is a monetary support given to families in conditions of poverty and vulnerability as a result of COVID-19. This benefit of 350 soles that the government of Pedro Castillo, through the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis), provides to citizens, can be collected until June 30. Therefore, check if you are a beneficiary today, Monday, May 16.
On the other hand, in case of presenting a disability and this does not allow you to go in person to make the disbursement, the Pension 65 program enabled the procedure so that an authorized third party can collect the financial support at the Banco de la Nación.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
Check if the Yanapay Bonus corresponds to you. Here we share the step by step, as well as the official link.
- Go to consulta.yanapay.gob.pe
- Enter your ID number
- Enter the date of issue of your ID
- Click on the option Check if you are a beneficiary.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: payment schedule
The payment of the Yanapay Bonus began to be paid from 2021. Currently the collection is made in person through the Banco de la Nación.
- Group 1 (since September 13): citizens who are part of the social programs Pension 65, Together and With You
- Group 2 (since October 5): users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (Banco de la Nación)
- Group 3 (since October 18): Peruvians living in rural communities without access to financial systems
- Group 4 (current): people without bank accounts who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the windows of the Banco de la Nación.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: check the payment methods
Although at the beginning six ways to make the payment were enabled, collection is currently in force through the window at the Banco de la Nación.
- Deposit in account
- ID account
- Cellular banking of Banco de la Nación
- Paying carts
- Home payment
- Cash window payment
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
This support implemented by the government had a certain target audience within the list of beneficiaries. Here we remind you what they were:
- Adults who are part of households in conditions of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability in Peru, as well as those households that have beneficiaries of the Juntos, Pension 65 and Contigo programs.
- People who do not have income from the formal labor market, pensioners and interns. The amount that the household earns in total must not exceed S / 3,000 soles in its entirety.
- An additional subsidy of S/ 350 is given to those families whose members include adults who are responsible for one or more minors.