The Yanapay Peru Bonus is delivered by the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis). This economic subsidy of 350 soles delivered by the government of Pedro Castillo in order to help families in situations of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore, check where to collect today, Saturday May 14.
Likewise, through the Pension 65 program, the procedure has been enabled so that an authorized third party, in case the beneficiaries have a disability, can collect the economic support at the Banco de la Nación.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
Review step by step how to check whether or not the economic benefit corresponds to you. In the same way, we share the official link.
- Go to consulta.yanapay.gob.pe
- Enter your ID number
- Enter the date of issue of your ID
- Click on the option Check if you are a beneficiary.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: payment schedule
The payment of the Yanapay Bonus took place since 2021 and currently the payment is made in person through the Banco de la Nación. Check the different beneficiary groups of the Yanapay Bonus.
- Group 1 (since September 13): citizens who are part of the social programs Pension 65, Together and With You
- Group 2 (since October 5): users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (Banco de la Nación)
- Group 3 (since October 18): Peruvians living in rural communities without access to financial systems
- Group 4 (current): people without bank accounts who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the windows of the Banco de la Nación.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: check the payment methods
When the bonus payment began, six modalities were enabled. However, for users whose payment date has already passed, they will be able to dispose of the money through the Banco de la Nación.
- Deposit in account
- ID account
- Cellular banking of Banco de la Nación
- Paying carts
- Home payment
- cash pickup
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
This government support had a series of conditions to be able to be charged. We will tell you what they were:
- Adults who are part of households in conditions of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability in Peru, as well as those households that have beneficiaries of the Juntos, Pension 65 and Contigo programs.
- People who do not have income from the formal labor market, pensioners and interns. The amount that the household earns in total must not exceed S / 3,000 soles in its entirety.
- An additional subsidy of S/ 350 is given to those families whose members include adults who are responsible for one or more minors.