through the New Mivivienda Credit, the population will have the opportunity to acquire a home or build in a own land in order to improve the conditions of the property in which he lives. For this, the Mivivienda Fund (FMV) provides facilities to access this credit that ranges from S/65,200 to S/464,200. Likewise, the beneficiaries will receive this economic support through banks or municipal savings banks. However, how many times can this credit be accessed? Next, we will answer this question for you.
How many times can I access the New Mivivienda Credit?
According to official information from the Mivivienda Fund, this credit can be granted a maximum of two times to the same person, their spouse or legally recognized partner, as long as they meet the following conditions:
- In case you have been benefited with a first loan, first, you must cancel that Mivivienda credit in its entirety.
- At the time of requesting the second loan, you do not have to be the owner of a home (that is, you must get rid of the property you obtained, either by sale or assignment to another person).
It should be noted that, for the second financing, it will not have the Good Payer Bonus (BBP).
Steps to apply the New Mivivienda Credit
- Request rating: ask affiliated financial institutions to assess your ability to pay and ask for scheduled savings.
- Search housing: It can be through the search engine of the official page, real estate developers, real estate portals, financial institutions or any other certified means.
- Choose housing: Keep in mind that if you choose a project that is sustainable, you will be given an additional bonus to the initial one.
- Acquire the house: Once your credit is approved by the financial institution, you can already be an owner.
What is the financing term of the New Mivivienda Credit?
Looking for more people to access the dream of owning their own home or improving the one they already own, the Mivivienda Fund extended from 2020 the deadlines for the monthly installments to be reduced and, if before they reached up to 20 years, currently it can last a maximum of 25.
Kingston is an accomplished author and journalist, known for his in-depth and engaging writing on sports. He currently works as a writer at 247 News Agency, where he has established himself as a respected voice in the sports industry.