The Yanapay Peru Bond It is an economic subsidy delivered through the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis) of the government of the head of state, Pedro Castillo. This bonus is intended for families in situations of vulnerability, poverty and extreme poverty. Likewise, it is a measure that seeks to deal with the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic. Check below where and how to collect the subsidy today, Friday, April 22.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
- Enter the following link: consulta.yanapay.gob.pe
- Enter your ID number
- Enter the date of issue of the DNI
- Click on the option Check if you are a beneficiary
Yanapay Peru Bonus: payment schedule
- Group 1 (since September 13): citizens who are part of the social programs Pension 65, Together and With You
- Group 2 (since October 5): users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (Banco de la Nación)
- Group 3 (since October 18): Peruvians living in rural communities without access to financial systems
- Group 4 (current): people without bank accounts who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the windows of the Banco de la Nación
Yanapay Peru Bonus: check the payment methods
There are six ways for beneficiaries to collect the Yanapay Bonus. However, for those who have already passed their collection date, they can only do so by going to the Banco de la Nación windows.
- Deposit in account
- ID account
- Cellular banking of Banco de la Nación
- Paying carts
- Home payment
- Payment at the window.
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
- Adults who are part of households in conditions of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability in our country, as well as those households that have beneficiaries of the Juntos, Pension 65 and Contigo programs
- People who live in dwellings without income from the formal labor market, pensioners and interns. Household income, however, should not amount to S / 3,000 soles in its entirety
- An additional subsidy of S/ 350 is granted for families that have among their members adults who are responsible for one or more children.