The Yanapay Peru Bonus is a subsidy delivered to families in poverty currency and special vulnerability to the pandemic due to COVID-19. East economical support has been delivered by the government of Pedro Castillo, through the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (MIDI). Learn here if you are a beneficiary and how to collect today, Saturday April 2, 2022.
So far, there has been progress in fulfilling the delivery of 90.9% of the total planned. The remaining number of citizens who are creditors of monetary support can withdraw the 350 soles at the Banco de la Nación offices.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
- Enter the following link: consulta.yanapay.gob.pe
- Enter your ID number
- Enter the date of issue of the DNI
- Click on the option Check if you are a beneficiary.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: payment schedule
- Group 1 (since September 13): citizens who are part of the social programs Pension 65, Together and With You
- Group 2 (since October 5): users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (Banco de la Nación)
- Group 3 (since October 18): Peruvians living in rural communities without access to financial systems
- Group 4 (current): people without bank accounts who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the windows of the Banco de la Nación
Yanapay Peru Bonus: check the payment methods
There are six ways for beneficiaries to collect the Yanapay Bonus. However, for those who have passed their collection date, they can only do so by going to the windows of the National bank.
- Deposit in account
- ID account
- Cellular banking of Banco de la Nación
- Paying carts
- Home payment
- Payment at the window.
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
- Adults who are part of households in conditions of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability in our country, as well as those households that have beneficiaries of the Juntos, Pension 65 and Contigo programs
- People who live in dwellings without income from the formal labor market, pensioners and interns. Household income, however, must not amount to S / 3,000 soles in its entirety
- An additional subsidy of S/ 350 is granted for families whose members include adults who are responsible for one or more children.